Posted on September 20 2017
It's that time of year again, and being a one woman business with Christmas just around the corner, it's time to start planning ahead. Here's my helpful guide on all you need to know about shopping at My Retro Closet this festive season, including last postage dates, wait times and more.
Any orders containing Handmade by My Retro Closet items are always subject to a wait time. Usually I can aim to have orders completed within 4 weeks, but during busy periods like Christmas this is extended to 6 weeks.
- Orders will be sewn chronologically. No orders will be prioritised or reordered to meet specific deadlines by the customer.
- No express postage options are available and all parcels will be sent via Royal Mail. For more information on my shipping methods & wait times visit my Delivery page HERE.
- Approximate processing time for handmade items is 4 - 6 weeks.
- If you have placed an order and would like to know where your order is in the queue or to get an approximate fulfillment time, please CONTACT ME.
- No Handmade by My Retro Closet items have prices marked on the swing tickets.
- Please read my Returns Policy HERE before ordering.
- If your order does NOT contain ANY Handmade By My Retro Closet items, your order will be posted out within 1 - 5 working days.
- No branded items have prices marked on the swing tickets.
Ordering for Christmas Day:
- INTERNATIONAL: Please order Handmade by My Retro Closet items by October 27th for Christmas delivery. This date will ensure you have included the potential 6 week wait period, plus extra time for international delivery which should ensure your order will reach you by December 25th.
- WITHIN UK: Please order Handmade by My Retro Closet items by November 13th for Christmas delivery. This date will ensure you have included the potential 6 week wait period, plus extra time for delivery which should ensure your order will reach you by December 25th.
- I am not responsible for any customs charges or delivery wait times.
- Shipping addresses are printed exactly as provided and I am not responsible for any mistakes made when the customer fills out these details prior.
- All orders are provided with tracking information with a confirmation email of your order being fulfilled so you can check the progress of your parcel.
- NO orders will be sewn or posted between December 20th -27th.
Thank you for visiting my seasonal postage and ordering guide for 2017! If you have any queries please CONTACT ME.
If you'd like to find out more about the one and only lady behind My Retro Closet, why not visit my ABOUT page? I do hope you choose to shop independent this Christmas and support this one woman business. Each order keeps this dream alive and enables me to keep creating dreamy babydolls for all your pinup needs!